After the Physical The Written Examination is Much Needed to Join the Indian Army. Mostly Boy Failed in the Written Examinations & there Dreams always Remain to Join Indian Army. Written Exam Compulsory To Join the Any Trade of the Army(GD Clerk Havildar Technical Tradesman Nursing Assistant). So Here We Have Indian Army Sample Paper & Previous Year Paper For All Trade, That you can Easily Download the PDF of the Written Exam Important Question Paper With Answer.
Physical, Medical & Written Exam are the 3 Main Steps for Join Indian Army. in 3 of them, Written Exam is Difficult to Clear for the Candidates.
We Have Collected the Mostly Asked Important Question in The Indian Army Written Exam. Also, we are Providing you the Answer of the All Question. Hope These Question Will Motivate You Before the Exam.
Here in the Above Given Link, you can check the Syllabus & pattern of the Exam. (About Marks Distribution, Passing Marks, Exam Type etc. )
Indian Army Written Exam Question Paper With Answer – Sample Paper
Here is the Mostly Asked Question in the Indian Army Written Exam. From these question, you can Guess Pattern of the Exam. In the Below, We also confer the Full Examination Paper for the All Trade(GD Clerk Havildar Technical Tradesman Nursing Assistant).
The Answer of the Question Has Been Given in the Bold Form.
1. Which one of the following is not a quantitative credit control measure of a central
(a) Bank Rate Policy
(b) Open Market Operations
(c) Moral Suasion
(d) Cash Reserve Ratio
2. Which of the following is not associated with Parliament ?
3. Which is a permanent Institution ?
(b) Political Party
(c) Red Cross
3. Which one of the following is a hindrance to liberty and independence ?
4. A memo data type of access can hold… characters.?
5. How many types of database objects are there in MS Access?
6. Attributes can be defined for?
(b) Switch Board
7. Who acts as the chairman of the state Planning Board?
(b) Chief Minister
(c) Leader of the opposition
8. In which toolbar will you find auto sum short button?
(a) Formatting bar
(b) Standard bar
(c) Clipboard bar
(d) Formula bar
9. What does CPU stand for?
(a) Central processing unit
(b) Central process unit
(c) Central printing unit
(d) Central peripheral unit
10. If one-third part of a tank is filled with water, it contains 80 l water. How much water is
required for filling the half of the tank ?
(a) 20 L
(b) 120 L
(c) 80 L
(d) 100 L
Download Indian Army Full Exam Question Paper in Hindi/English
Here we Regularly Update The Sample Paper, So you can Make Bookmark of this Article to Check New & Latest Updates Sample Paper & Previous Year Question Paper. You can Easily Download These Sample Papers from here.
Click Here For- Army Clerk Sample Paper
Click Here For- Army GD Sample Paper
Click Here For- Army Tradesman Sample Paper
Click Here For- Army Soldier Nursing G.K. Sample Paper
Normally the Written Exam for the Indian Army All Trade Held After the 2 or 3 Month of Physical & Medical. So, that time is Enough to Prepare for the Exam. Hope You all Like This Sample Paper Pdf. Stay tuned With us For More Update Related to the Indian Army.
Here You can Also Check the Result of The Your Army Exam- Indian Army Bharti Result
If you Have Any query About the Exam you can ask us In the Comment Box. We will solve your Query as soon as possible.
Incoming search terms:
- indian army nursing assistant question paper
- indian army technical exam question papers
- indian army nursing assistant question paper 2014
- indian army paper
- army clerk question paper
- army exam paper
- indian army question
- army nursing question paper
- Indian army written test
- indian army clerk trade question papers downlod from pdf file