Hello, friends, hope you well….! we are back again here and this time, we are here for those candidates who wanna make their career in Maharashtra police Department. Here we have a good news for them. Recently Maharashtra government published an official notification on its official website for various recruitment in Maharashtra police department. This time, all interesting and eligible candidates can apply very easily on Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2016. Every year Maharashtra police Department conduct this recruitment and every time a huge number of candidates attend this exam so now we are going to provide you some details about Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2016.
Maharashtra ASI, Police, Hawaldar Recruitment/Vacancies 2016 Apply Online:
Maharashtra state is the 3rd largest state in India and Maharashtra Police department Headquarters are situated in Mumbai and Maharashtra police force is one of the largest force in India. which has strength more than 1.95 lakh? This time, Maharashtra Police department conduct this recruitment for 728 posts in various department in Maharashtra Police Department.
A. Assistant Sub Inspector of Police (Radio Mechanic) 191 posts
B. Police Hawaldar (Wireless Operator): 432 posts
C. Police Hawaldar (Electrician): 52 posts
D. Police Shipayee (Workshop Helper): 53 posts
- Candidates age should be between 20 to 27 years old for post-A
- Candidates age should be between 19 to 26 years old for post B or C
- Candidates age limit as on 01-12-2015. 05 years of age relaxation is admissible for Reserved categories.
- Candidates Should possess SSC and Diploma in Industrial Electronics, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering, Information Technology, Electronics and Radio Engineering for Post A
- Candidates Should possess Mechanic Radio and Television, SSC with ITI in Mechanic-cum-Operator or Electronic Communication System for post B
- Candidates Should possess SC with 02 years Electrician certificate for Post-C
- Candidates Should possess, Carpenter, Sheet Metal, Fitter, SSC w ith ITI in Painter, Mechanic Radio and Television, Electronics Mechanic/ Computer Hardware for Post-D
Candidates have to pay Rs 550/ for Open category, Rs. 450/- for Reserved category, the fee can be pay through Online mode. Ex-Serviceman candidates are exempted from Fee.
Selection will be based on online exam mock test, medical test personal interview and Physical test.
Starting date for Apply Online: 18-12-2015 at 09:00 AM.
Closing date for Apply Online: 06-01-2016 up to 11:59 PM.
Last date for Fee Payment through Online: 07-01-2016.
How To Apply On Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2016:
- Visit the official website at Maharashtra police department official website at www.mahapolice.gov.in
- Then in the home page of official website search the link of applying online on Maharashtra Police Recruitment.
- Then click on the link.
- After the clicking on the link fill the required details and click on submit button.
- Now you can take a print of your Application form for future uses.
Thanks for the visiting our website for more latest exam updates stays connect with us at 4indiaresult.in if you face any query regarding this article then leave your comment in comment box then we will solve your query.
Incoming search terms:
- ex servicemen quota in maharashtra police
- ex servicemen job in maharashtra police
- ex army jobs in Maharashtra police
- jobs for ex servicemen in maharashtra police
- ex servicemen quota in maharashtra
- maharashtra police ex army man qota
- maharashtra police ex army person com
- Maharashtra police ex servicemen cota
- maharashtra police ex-servicemen vacancies
- Maharashtra police exarmycota